Thursday, October 21, 2010

Spicy Pumpkin Pinwheels

I love these!  They are so tasty and cute, I'm pretty sure these will become one of my staples for my annual Halloween party.

Ingredients
1 package jalapeno cheddar wraps
cream cheese
green chile dip
cilantro leaves
toothpicks cut in half

Directions
Mix cream cheese and green chile dip to desired consistency and taste.  I didn't really measure but it looked to be about a 2:1 dip to cream cheese ratio.  Spread on wraps, roll up, and slice.  Place a leaf of cilantro on top of each slice and secure with half a toothpick to create the stem.

Source
Adapted from Little Family Fun

Notes
Green chile dip is probably a regional dip, but if you are looking for a similar taste you can try mixing canned green chile into sour cream.

*Edited 9/30/11 to add: I'm linking up to CreateLive's pumpkin recipe linky!

No comments:

Post a Comment