Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Fresh Peach Salsa

When I saw that peaches were on sale this week, I knew I had to make this. This is the first time I've made a fruit salsa and I loved it!

Ingredients
4 firm ripe yellow peaches, chopped
2 T green onions
1 jalapeno, minced with ribs, stem and seeds removed
juice from 1 lemon
3 T fresh mint, chopped
1 T ginger, fresh grated
1 T sugar

Directions
Place all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until it reaches your desired consistency. (7 times was perfect for me).
Source
Adapted from Simply Recipes*
*Their server is temporarily unavailable, I'll update link when it is corrected

1 comment:

  1. Have made and tried lots of salsas, but not done a peach salsa, going to change that tomorrow. Thank you so much for sharing your recipe, look forward to trying it out.

    ReplyDelete